Bruder - 1:16 MACK Granite Cement Mixer (02814)
MACK Granite Cement mixer
- wind- and rear screen
- cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
- folding outside mirror
- engine bonnet can be opened
- doors can be opened
- 2 slip-on outlet plates
- turning mixing barrel
- fold-out crank handle hidden inside the "water tank"""
- fender, front panel, bonnet ornament, rear-view mirrors, exhaust pipes, roof lights, fanfares, and frame add-ons with chrome look
- tread tyres
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
The "incredibly" realistic driver's cabin with its doors that can be opened, the tilting engine bonnet, providing a view of the engine block, the foldable rear-view mirrors, and the many add-on accessories, which give the its chrome look, make this truck a true feast for the eyes of every truck fan.
The cement mixer barrel (barrel with mixing spiral) can be turned by a fold-out crank handle that is lowered into the "water tank" (dummy). Depending on its direction of rotation, the goods will be loaded into or transported out of the barrel. The chutes attached to the sides of the assembly can be slipped over the rear concrete chute.
To expand the play options, you can attach a rake blade (Item No. 02573), a sweeping machine (Item No. 02577) or a cable winch (assortment Item No. 02008) (not included) to the receiver on the MACK Granite's fender.