LED DINOSAUR GLITTER BALL
HIGH BOUNCING, LIQUID FILLED, LIGHT UP FUN.
BOUNCE TO CREATE A FLASHING, SPARKLING DINOTOPIA!
This product uses/contains (non-replaceable) button or coin cell batteries. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns leading to death in as little as two hours. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. In Australia, call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.