Dolce Toys creates stunning soft toys that are scientifically proven to develop children’s cognitive functions. Its products were recently authenticated by STEM.org making it the only soft toy company in the world whose entire range has been authenticated by such a prestigious organisation. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
By playing with Dolce Toys children expose themselves to crucial early learning STEM development without ever realizing they’re doing more than simply enjoying themselves. Colour coordination, motor skills, linguistic development, telling the time and basic numeracy skills are amongst the many benefits children gain from playing with the cuddly characters created by Dolce Toys.
The Baby Antbear is a very cheerful companion to play with. Made from a pink and white embroidered fabric, with coloured beads and tag that work wonderfully as a baby teether as well.
Features and educational benefits:
- Sounds: Children will delight in creating sounds by using the squeakers and rattles.
- Colour: The variation of colour makes them highly engaging for inquisitive babies and visual learning is provoked through colour perception.
- Material: A high quality, safe design means babies can use different parts of the toy as teethers.
- Touch: The different textures are incredibly satisfying and are extremely fun for children to play with.
- The 3D design helps toddlers to discriminate between different patterns through tactile play.
- Soft material for use as a teether toy.
- Non-toxic (Formaldehyde Free, BPA Free)
Suitable for ages newborn +
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.