With the Pull-Along Recycling Truck from EverEarth, your child can have fun while learning about recycling, sorting rubbish, sustainability and our environment.
It features six different types of rubbish that can be sorted into the different containers in the truck. The different colours and shapes help strengthen your child’s hand–eye coordination and comprehension of colours and shapes. And to make it even more fun, the rubbish drum turns when the truck is pulled along.
Suitable for ages 1 years+
This product fosters the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Recognising shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child starts to understand shapes, which helps improve his or her spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Solving problems: Encountering tricky scenarios when playing helps children deal with problems. Solving problems in daily life will soon become a piece of cake for them. Mastering these challenges boosts self-esteem and promotes positive learning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.