Toddlers build skills as they enjoy hands-on fun with this push-along police car and fire-fighting helicopter. Basic construction improves fine motor skills and teaches about shapes and colors. Exciting rescue stories inspire role play and strengthen social and emotional skills. Detailed decoration on both sides of the vehicles and a movable propeller bring the imaginative play to life.
- Treat a toddler to LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957). This toddler-friendly toy is designed to inspire imaginative play and deliver developmental benefits.
- Includes a buildable helicopter with a spinnable rotor and a push-along police car with siren brick (no noise). Built with colorful shapes that are perfect for little hands to pick up and place.
- Basic construction improves fine motor skills; role-playing rescue missions strengthens social and emotional skills; and colorful shapes and fun features bring the imaginative play to life.
- Helicopter measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Police car measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 1 in. (5 cm) wide.
- Includes building cards showing life-size images of the models. Kids can position the bricks over the image as they build, while parents teach their child about colors and shapes
Recommended for ages 1.5years +