LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man The Menace of Mysterio (76149) is a construction toy that introduce kids to LEGO® building, minifigure action and supercool adventures. Spider-Man helicopter and Mysterio mech playset As well as Spider-Man, Ghost Spider and Mysterio LEGO minifigures, this superhero playset includes the awesome spider-copter and Mysterio's mighty mech! The mech has wheels and movable arms to smash into the bank's vault. Kids can use the ‘claws' on Spider-Man's helicopter to grab Mysterio and zap his mech with a blast of web. A simple building guide explains the purpose of each step, and the free, downloadable LEGO Life app provides interactive zoom and rotate. Cool kids’ action playset With vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, LEGO Marvel Spider-Man building toys let little superheroes recreate favorite movie scenes and make up imaginative stories of their own.
- There’s action, excitement and popular superhero toys in this LEGO® starter set for young builders. A great way to introduce kids to LEGO building and Marvel Spider-Man movie adventures.
- This cool action-packed toy comes with Spider-Man, Ghost Spider and a new-for-January-2020 Mysterio minifigure. Also includes Spider-Man's helicopter, Mysterio's mech and a bank that breaks open to reveal a toy vault!
- Mysterio wheels his mad mech to smash its powerful arms into the bank and grab the loot! Can Spider-Man race to the scene in his helicopter in time to stop him? Can Ghost Spider disable the mech with a blast of web?
- With the Spider-Man helicopter measuring over 5” (13cm) long and the mech over 3” (10cm) high, this superhero minifigure playset offers cool Spider-Man action with endless individual and group-play possibilities.
- LEGO® MarvelSpider-Man playsets encourage imaginative role-play with action-packed, superhero adventures. Kids can recreate movie scenes, make up stories of their own, or simply group their models into a cool display.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces meet the most stringent industry standards, ensuring they're consistent, compatible and able to connect and pull apart easily – and it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as satisfying the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure they're safe for your child.
- Item: 76149
- Ages: 4+
- Pieces: 163
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.