Prepare for vertical takeoff with the 2-in-1 LEGO® Air Race Jet, featuring motorized undercarriage, nozzle and flaps, plus front steering, opening cockpit and a cool color scheme.
Enjoy a rewarding building experience with this ultra-cool, aerodynamic LEGO® Technic Air Race Jet, featuring an awesome blue, black and red color scheme with cool racing stickers and an array of authentic details and exciting motorized functions. Activate the included Power Functions motor and you can adjust the jet nozzle to vertical or horizontal takeoff position, open the fuselage, lower and retract the undercarriage, open the hatch to reveal the spinning turbofan and adjust the flaps for flight mode! This amazing model also features versatile front steering, movable tail rudders and a detailed opening cockpit. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it to create the awesome Private Jet!
• Check out the blue, black and red color scheme with cool racing stickers.
• Activate the LEGO® Power Functions and adjust the jet nozzle for vertical takeoff.
• Open the fuselage doors, lower the undercarriage and prepare for landing.
• Perform supersonic aerial maneuvers.
• A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 1,100 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
• 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Private Jet.
• Batteries not included.
• Air Race Jet measures over 9” (23cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 14” (36cm) wide.
• Private Jet measures over8” (22cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.