Casual Toot Toot Team Member
We are looking for a fun and passionate retail assistant to join our little team.
This is a casual role with approximately 15-20 hours per week, over 2-3 days per week. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to work on weekends as required. Hours are generally from 9.30am to 5.15pm on weekdays and 9.30am to 4.15pm on weekends.
You will work closely with Carly, the owner, and our fabulous team to create a wonderful in store and online experience for our customers by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining store presentation and visual merchandising standards
- Assisting with warehouse management and stock control
- Assisting with website updates
- Building relationships with our customers
- Developing solid product knowledge
We are looking for the following in our new Team Member:
- Passion, enthusiasm, initiative and energy.
- Customer service experience in a retail environment preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of children's toys is a must, even if this is just gained from your role as a parent, grandparent, carer etc.
- A love of quality children’s products.
- Strong tech skills.
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment and happy to embrace a little chaos every now and then!
- Keen to learn and happy working solo or in a team, with lots of initiative.
At Toot Toot we value kindness, respect, fun, integrity and excellence, and we’re passionate about playing our part to care for our environment. We hope you will share these values too.
If this role sounds like you, send your resume and an email telling us a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Casual Toot Toot Team Member.
Applications close Wednesday 14 April 2021.