2. Cut out your Shrinkie along the black line (hole is pre-drilled)
3. Pre-heat oven to 165℃ (325℉)
4. Line a baking tray. Place Shrinkie on the tray, coloured side up.
5. Bake in the oven for 2-5 minutes — Shrinkie will curl up and then flatten out again
6. Use an oven mitt to remove tray from oven
7. Leave for 5 minutes to cool before handling
8. Once the Shrinkie is cool, create your own keyring or jewellery with the enclosed cords and connectors!!
• 3 double ended coloured pencils (6 colours)
• 5 metal key rings
• 3 pendant cords
• 4 bracelet cords
• 3 pendant connectors
• 16 metal connectors
• Easy to follow instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.